Westaff is in need of a Staffing Assistant for a busy, fast pace environment. Excellent customer service skills, telephone skills, computer and software skills, organizational skills, and interpretation ability required, as well as professional demeanor and ability to follow established policies and practices. Must be a team player and have own transportation.
1. Answering, managing, and responding to telephone calls and office visitors, to include interpreting for and with Spanish-speaking clientele and community members;
2. Scheduling appointments for recruiters and other staff with potential clients, clients, and potential associates;
3. Maintaining office calendar with appointments and other deadlines;
4. Providing clerical, administrative, and organizational support to recruiters and associates, to include Spanish-English and English-Spanish translations;
5. Records and file maintenance, both digital and physical;
6. Other routine administrative and office tasks, as needed.
Administrative Assistant position will be part time with the potential to become full time. Full time applicants will also be considered. Office hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
Education and Experience:
-- Associate or undergraduate college degree, or 2 years' work experience;
-- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
-- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications;
-- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
-- Knowledge of office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems.
-- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish;
-- Professional personal presentation;
-- Customer service orientation;
-- Information management skills;
-- Organizing and planning skills;
-- Attention to detail;
-- Stress tolerance.
Bilingual a Plus.