Amazon Account Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience ($45,000+) and potential commission.
Westaff is looking for an account specilaist to sit full time with a prominent company that is a global market leader in the dietary supplement industry. We’re looking for a dedicated individual to manage all aspects of our growing Amazon business.
Position Description for Amazon Account Specialist:
- Manage both seller central and vendor central accounts.
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
- Troubleshoot all issues (stranded inventory, unfulfillable, de-listed items, shipment issues, etc.
- Drive traffic and execute marketing campaigns (Sponsorship ads, lightning deals, EBC, etc) to increase revenue
- Pull and scrub reports from marketplaces, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics
- Grow a team and expand Amazon market reach to the EU, Canada, Japan, India, etc.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs (visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Inventory planning: compare past and current sales trends to determine future inventory demand
- Initially work with Amazon consultant, then assess need for them.
- Uploading online content (Images, banners, video, key search teams, etc.) by product.
- Assist in SEO strategies and initiatives by account ensuring sites are properly optimized for search engine success.
- Promotions tracking and coordination: report as necessary account specific promotional plans in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Keep up to date with news and changes within Amazon.
- Attend amazon and other applicable events and meetings.
- Assist or perform the same type of tasks on other similar platforms (Walmart, Jet.com, Boxed, Alibaba, etc).
- Occasionally lift or maneuver up to 25lbs.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Experience Requirement for Amazon Account Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Business, Economics or any other related field
- 1-2 years Amazon Marketplace Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign (a plus)