Job Title: Multi Stage Room Lead
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Multi Stage Room Lead will plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of your department. Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsible for training, and coaching your room employees.
Oversee day to day operation of your shift Multi Stage room.
Ensure that GMP’s/training are being followed.
Disciplinary meetings, write-ups and suspensions as needed with workers in your room.
Ensure good working moral for the Multi Stage room.
Report any and all production issues to the shift’s Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
Maintain secure environment in the Multi Stage room for workers.
Follow emergency procedures when necessary.
Perform routine checks of all paperwork/work being done in you room, to ensure proper operation.
Assign Multi Stage workers to different positions as needed.
Notify your Supervisor of any work related injuries as soon as possible.
Notify the shift supervisor and plant manager of any and all material shortages.
As well as the following:
1. Receiving work schedule from plant manager and/or your shift supervisor.
2. Following daily work priorities.
3. Making sure the Multi Stage room, capper, metal detector, heat sealer, scales, and any other equipment used are set up for each batch being packaged.
4. Making sure that your employees understand everything being performed that day/shift.
5. Making sure that company policies are followed by your employees.
6. Ensure proper cleaning is done in the Multi Stage room and that the correct steps are performed each clean, according to the Multi Stage cleaning SOP.
7. Responsible for all Multi Stage paperwork/batches, performed on your shift.
8. Training your new employees when needed.
9. Annual evaluation of Multi Stage room personnel on your shift.
10. Other duties as assigned