Travel daily to customers in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky to purchase on-site recyclable metals. Load these onto a company vehicle, and deliver the materials to company headquarters in Hebron, Ohio.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Assist in scheduling and communication with clients
2) Drive and be proficient in maneuvering a 24-foot box truck
3) Assist in determining value of material to be purchased, completing associated paperwork, and calculating and completing financial transactions.
4) Assist in loading material for safe transportation
5)Maintain positive relationships with clients
Qualifications and Skills:
1) Ability to thing critically and independently, to communicate comfortably and effectively in writing and in face-to-face circumstances.
2) Basic math abilities (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
3) Must be in good physical condition
4) Valid drivers license, and potential to later obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
5) High school diploma or GED