Westaff is currently looking for a CNC Milling operator on the second shift.
CNC Milling Operator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies
- Planning machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters.
- Interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Ensuring proper dimensions and tolerance levels for the finished product.
- Measuring dimensions of finished product to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions when possible and alerting the appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Regulating machining by utilizing instrumentation knowledge, including setting and adjusting controls.
- Meeting production deadlines by following manufacturing schedules and procedures.
CNC Manual Milling Requirements:
- Must have 2-3 years experience with CNC Milling machines
- Knowledgeable on setup and troubleshooting machines
- Able to read blue prints
- Reliable transportation