We are currently looking for a Injection Molding Supervisor/Set-up Technician. Monday- Thursday 7:00am- 5:00pm. OT on Fridays is a possibility depending on the workload.
Hourly rate is $16 but negotiable based on experience
The Injection Molding Supervisor/Set-Up Technician is responsible for injection mold set-up, daily production runs, and the supervision of all injection personnel.
The Injection Molding Supervisor/Set-Up Technician may perform the following tasks on a day-to-day basis:
• Start up of all necessary equipment for the days production.
• Assigns daily work and supervises Injection Operators.
• Supervises the Injection Material Handler
• Sets-up injection molds and qualifies first articles for production runs.
• Responsible for reporting any machine malfunctions - schedules necessary repairs with management.
• Makes adjustments to the molding process to correct non-conforming production
• Schedules work load for Injection Department.
• The Injection Molding Supervisor/Set-Up Technician is expected to communicate with production personnel and Quality Control to make real time decisions on how to achieve the best quality production parts.
• Scheduling the regrind of all non-conforming production including runners and scrap.
This position reports to the Plant Manager
High School diploma or equivalent plus ten or more years of actual injection molding experience. Should have broad range of knowledge of injecting molding equipment and materials. Must be able to read blueprints and assemble/disassemble injection molds. Candidate should have a complete understanding of the correct way to set-up and run injection mold tooling. Understand written as well as verbal instructions.
The Injection Supervisor/Set-up Technician should have strong communication skills and be a team player.