- Working to department procedures
- Can be assigned to work in a "CNC Cell configuration" multiple machines
- Responsible for "in process" component inspection both visual and dimensional using specialty gages as designed for product lines in production and standard measuring tools (micrometer, caliper, optical comparator, CMM)
- Responsible for stopping the machine when parts do not meet requirements
- Able to "trouble shoot" part and machine deviation issues (problems)
- Maintains production records
- Required to make off sets to maintain product acceptance
- Required to change tooling at prescribed intervals/counts
- Ability to make minor program changes/revisions under the direction of supervision
- Has understanding of Quality Control principles which may in SPC
- Visual Sharpness (corrected) to operate machines )including visual inspection procedures)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate machinery for precision work. Substantial movements (motions) of the arms, wrists, hand and or fingers.
- Ability of lift objects from lower to higher position or moving horizontally. 35IB limit.