- Quality analysis of retirement benefits
- Pension benefit calculations
- Process pension option/benefit change estimates
- Downtown location/parking provided
- Hours: 8am-5pm
- $20.00 an hour
Description of Duties:
- Service Reviews; requires individual to complete a detailed history of a member's service credit history.
- Process survivor benefits/death accounts; collect proper documentation to pay any remaining benefits due to survivors and beneficiaries
- Final Document Review; review member accounts initiating the retirement process to make sure all required documentation is provided for calculation purposes.
- Benefit Estimates; generating benefit estimates for individuals who have inquired about the amount they would receive at retirement.
- Pension Calculations; calculating the actual amount of monthly retirement benefits
- Excel experience preferred
- Familiarity with pensions and/or retirement benefits helpful
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Critical thinking skills/problem solving and decision making