Hiring a Recruiter in Shreveport, LA. This candidate will be responsible for many aspects of a hiring process which means the ideal candidate will need to be highly detailed, with an extreme thorough work ethic. Pay depends on experience, salary with possibility of increases and benefits.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine hiring needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
- Maintaining company confidentiality
- Ensure all EEOC policies and procedures are followed
- Following up on the interview process status
- Report all daily progress to HR Manager
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, job sites, career fairs
Health Insurance will be offered with room for advancement. Hours will be Mon.-Fri, 8-4:30.
Complete the entire application and be sure to upload your resume.