Westaff is looking for a talented CNC Machinist for one of our clients in Bristol, CT. This is a second shift position with a shift time of 1:30pm to 10pm. Pay is based on experience.
We would like to hire an enthusiastic CNC Machinist that has interest in assuming a leadership role and takes a high level of pride in the products we make. Knowledge of firearms and strong interest in making the highest quality components is very desirable for this position.
- Experience with CNC machining, including setup
- Milling or turning experience, or both
- Strong desire to learn and improve; we are building a world class company and need very motivated Team Members who want to aggressively improve themselves
- Must be very dependable
- Must be professional
- High level of Enthusiasm that is Competitive and takes Pride in their Work
- Ability to clearly communicate - Dependable with transportation
- Good mechanical skills / understanding of precision components
Please explain your interest and experience with Machining & Firearms in your cover letter to us. (e.g. Recreational Shooter, Military Experience, Competitive Shooter, etc.)