Exeter based manufacturer seeking experienced machinist.
Monday thru Fri 7 am to 3:30 pm
* Experience making a variety of parts to close tolerance using Bridgeports, Lathes, and Grinders.
* Good math and trigonometry background required.
* Should be familiar with geometric tolerances.
* Able to work independently
* Able to work with all hand tools.
* Should be familiar with straightening and benching procedures.
* Should understand the possible hazards working with cleaning chemicals, hot salts, and ovens at high temperature.
* Must understand and comply with PSC requirements.
High school diploma or GED required.