Westaff is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for their client in Troy!
Great temporary position to work with a large and well-known company!
Position starts ASAP!
- Clerical duties - faxing, scanning, emailing
- Answering and transferring phone calls - high volume calls
- Greeting guests as they enter the facility
- Assisting director with scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Maintains office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Handling audits and coordinating with other company employees
- 2 years of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant experience required
- Experience working in a call center required
- Health care/medical background preferred but not required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Data entry skills (will be tested)
- Customer service skills over the phone
- Ability to multi-task
Call/Text 518-438-3010 to schedule your interview!