Secondary Leadperson Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate employee assignments
- Set up equipment such as Job Tap, hotstamp machine, sonic weld machine, production lathe, CNC vertical milling machine
- Set up work stations with parts and packaging materials.
- Instructs operators
- Inspect parts for quality.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Speak, read and write in English and strong basic math skills are required.
- Read drop gage, calipers and blue prints.
- 1 year of experience in secondary operations is preferred.
- Previous machining experience preferred.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
Physical, Mental and Visual Requirements:
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
- Standing, bending, reaching, walking and occasional sitting with a broad range of motion.
- Good vision is required for adherence to quality standards.
- Fine motor skills, dexterity, accuracy and continuous mental and visual attention.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Follow safety rules, use Personal Protective Equipment, ensure machine operations comply.
- Safeguard assigned tools and maintain work area in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Safely use a variety of chemicals.
- Always follow the Hazard Communication Program, Safety Rules and Emergency Exit procedures.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities without threats to health and safety of themselves or others