The individual in this position will be responsible for maintaining tips on spot welders and recognizing what a good weld is when running a robot.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate robotic welders, spot welders and seamers.
2. Learn and utilize jig settings.
3. Keep work area clean and free of obstruction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
2) Ability to work on cement floors for up to ten hours.