Westaff is looking for a Data Entry Specialist who would be responsible for receiving, storing, issuing, and reconciling product labels in compliance with regulatory requirements and company SOP’s. This position is also responsible to maintain a label inventory and keep organized files containing label reconciliation and receiving paperwork. Candidate will be required to work with limited oversight and have a basic understanding of regulations related to the storage and handling of dietary supplement labels.
Location: Farmington, CT
Receives general supervision and direction from the Receiving Warehouse Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
Duties may include but not limited to the following:
Requirements of Data Entry Specialist Include:
1) This position is from 8am to 430pm each week day with additional work including weekend work as required.
2) Basic competencies for the job are technical capacity, learning and training, performance management, communication proficiency, ethical conduct, organization.
3) Proficient in basic level arithmetic.
4) Ability to lift up to fifty pounds, to stand, walk or sit over extended periods of time, and to maintain a high level of activity, as well as the use of a pallet jack.
5) Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel and word is a must.
6) Prior Inventory management is a plus.
7) Ability to maintain detailed, accurate, up to date files related to product labels.
8) High School Diploma or GED, Associates preferred
9) Must read/write English