A local Manufacturing company is seeking a contract Maintenance Planner on 1st Shift. A solid candidate will portray excellent computer and inventory experiences, have working history ordering and managing tracking of parts and can work well with other top Management.
Pay rate: $18.94/hour
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this position is responsible for the planning of all Preventative Maintenance and maintenance activities, as well as daily scheduling.
Duties may include all or a portion of, but not limited to, the following:
• Follow prescribed safety standards, rules and regulations.
• To identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions by completing 8 observation cards per year.
• Follow all standard operating procedures and established practices and processes.
• Scheduling work orders, PM’s and rebuilds with supervisors.
• Handle requests from supervisors, Team Leads and managers for repair or maintenance services.
• Determine priority level of machine down situations; adjust scheduled workload where necessary; assign qualified technicians as required.
• Provide PM status reports and machine PM history records.
• Analyze information and prepare reports for management review in such areas as repair costs per asset, spend by work center, etc.
• Assist, direct, guide, train and check the work of maintenance personnel.
• Perform maintenance requests as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.