We are looking for a first shift shipping/receiving warehouse clerk located in Meriden!
Pay rate: $12/hr, depending on experience
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and unloading trucks, fulfilling in house parts requests, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential products.
- Safely operate sit down electric fork lift & electric and manual pallet jack
- Accurately pick / pack / process customer orders - including Small Parcel & Palletized shipments going by truck
- Perform accurate Physical Counts Inventory Loading and unloading trucks
- Identify & report damage, loss or surplus of goods at time of delivery
- Load pallets safely onto racks
- Ensure fork lift is charged once it reaches the required low battery level
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items
- Check in & record amounts received against Non System packing slips.
- Deliver items to In House Personnel & Retain packing slip for Supervisor submission to A/P.
- Check in & record amounts of items received against System packing slip
- Label & Receive items into the system for QC inspection
- Put away QC inspected items - following FIFO (first in first out) rotation
- Alert Supervisor with any issues or concerns
- Carry out various tasks as assigned by the Supervisor / Manager
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check