LEAD TELECOMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN
Seeking Lead Telecommunications Technicians for a well established client located in Harahan. This position will consist of installing cabling wireless access points in various schools, as well as, a number of commercial projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Lead Communications Technician will consistently run major project crews; assume responsibility for effective performance and provide necessary training; assume responsibility for adherence to Company and customer safety and quality guidelines; initiate performance related communications and escalate to Project Manager if necessary.
- The Lead Communications Technician coordinates with Project Manager to ensure productivity, job completion and compliance with project budget.
- The Lead Communications Technician fully completes all company project paperwork accurately and on time.
- The Lead Communications Technician will perform quality checks; coordinate moves and cut sheets for voice and data cross connects; sets up and completes work from assigned drawings (without assistance)
- The Lead Communications Technician serves as main on-site customer contact for questions and/or concerns; attend facility and constructions meetings when required.
- The Lead Communications Technician performs work consistently demonstrating a detailed level of technical knowledge; troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- The Lead Communications Technician will complete other responsibilities as assigned.
If interested, and have the experience for this position, we encourage you to apply to Westaff today.