Westaff is now hiring for Customer Service Representatives in the Registration department for one of our busy call centers located in downtown Topeka.
Customer Service Job Duties:
1. Interacts with program beneficiaries on a regular, daily basis.
2. Educates consumers on basic program services and eligibility requirements as appropriate.
3. Assists consumers with a specific phase of the process.
4. Works with consumers to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility.
5. Registers applications in KEES.
6. Researches beneficiary information.
7. Reviews data input to ensure accuracy.
8. Reviews documentation including payroll stubs and tax returns.
9. Generates follow up correspondence to consumers regarding missing or incomplete information.
Pay rate: $11 per hour
1st shift, 40 hours per week
Location: Downtown Topeka