Immediate FIRST SHIFT Machine Operator openings in Monroeville, OH!
If you're looking for a great TEMP-HIRE opportunity with potential for growth and EXCELLENT BENEFITS, here it is!
Purpose: To produce and package a quality product for shipment to client's external and internal customers.
- Pack quality molded product in safe, efficient, profitable manner
- Make up boxes for packaging
- Maintaining clean work area; including conveyor belts, automation equipment, floor, and machine
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork
- Assist new operators as directed
- Assist Team Lead as needed
- Efficiently operate all machines in Molding department
*Please note these positions WILL be transitioned to SECOND SHIFT after FOUR WEEKS
2nd Shift Hours: 3PM-11:30PM
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bend, twist, reach, stoop
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to pass basic math, reading, and literacy tests
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to pass client hire eligibility screenings
- Ability to work all scheduled overtime
*Some departments require candidates to pass standard colorblind test*