Westaff is now hiring for Customer Service Representatives to work for one of the largest employers in Topeka!
As a CSR, you will provide the highest level of customer service to state assistance applicants over the phone.
Job Duties include:
- Take inbound calls from state assistance applicants
- Gather missing income information to complete process
- Research member information and review data to ensure accuracy
- Determine eligibility for medical benefits
- Register applications in state Medicaid system
- Utilize multiple computer programs
- Multi-task, ie type and talk at the same time
$12 per hour to start - Room for growth - Temp-to-hire opportunity!
Your schedule will be between the hours of operation: 7 am - 7 pm Monday-Friday (occasional overtime on Saturdays)
Full time (40 hours per week)
Our ideal candidates possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Data entry and typing skills
- Professional and considerate communication
- Regular and predictable attendance patterns
- Prior office experience preferred, not required
- Proof of education completion (minimum HS diploma/GED)
Why work for Westaff?
- Weekly Pay - every Friday via Direct Deposit or Comdata
- Health Insurance available
- Weekly and monthly Employee Recognition (gift cards, lunches, etc)
- Free online courses via PennFoster and Better WorkLife Academy
- Onsite support from Westaff representative - We care about your success!