Westaff is hiring for an immediate Credit Specialist contract opportunity for a manufacturing company in Maplewood
Pay ranges from $17-19 based on experience and skill set.
- High school degree or 2 years completed in relative college coursework
- 3 years experience in Credit collections, analysis or specialist role
Functions include but are not limited to:
- Review customer accounts and release orders.
- Complete credit request inquiries.
- Follow up on past due accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries on their account; approve and set limits for new customers.
- Collect data to gain credit information on new customers.
- Respond to other departments regarding credit inquiries.
- Complete paperwork for UCC regulations, to include filing paperwork with Secretary of State, filing amendments, continuations and terminations and process checks.
- Determine what accounts need to go to collection and what accounts need to be repossessed.
- Coordinate automotive trade shop machine sales.
- Process paperwork for transfer and assumption of equipment.
- Respond to sales representatives’ inquiries via telephone.
- Process monthly interest rate report.
- Process customer statements.
- Fill in as backup to other team members.
If you are interested please apply today!