Location: Action, MA
Schedule: 12 hour Day Shift | 6:20am - 6:20pm | Monday - Friday (48 - 60 hours per week)
Pay: $11/ hr | Overtime paid after 8hrs per shift (4 hours of OT each day)
General Role and Responsibilities
POSITION SUMMARY: Perform routine visual, and functional inspection on all nonconforming product from internal and external sources, following a prescribed sampling or 100 % inspection.
• Obtain specified sample from each container and visually inspect for missed or incomplete operations, incomplete fills, flash, contamination, or specific defects.
• Notify Supervisor when defects exceed requirements of sampling plan and follow special instructions changing to a more rigid sampling procedure.
• Maintain necessary records and files.
• Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• Keep work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
These duties cover only the more significant duties and are only representatives, they are not meant to be all inclusive. Other duties may be given by the supervisor in addition, or instead of, those listed here.