Manufacturing plant in Miami Lakes is hiring for an Electro-Mechanic Technician to provide preventative maintenance eon production machines.
Pay is $16-18/hour depending on experience
This is a long term, temp to hire permanent with full company benefits after 4 months on the job.
- Perform preventive/corrective maintenance on an Production Line equipment.
- Assist Operators with minor maintenance issues to consistently minimize down time.
- Ability to demonstrate the operation of and test the equipment, analyzing malfunctions to correct the problem.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in at least one area of printing, bindery or packaging machine maintenance.
- Ability to conduct rebuilds on equipment.
- Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, tests, and standard setting processes.
- Communicates equipment problems that are beyond their abilities to the support group.
- Accountability for following a process during purchasing, usage, and/or recording of consumables.
- Performs electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and audits.
- Assist with facilities maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to review, interpret, and understand performance data that will enable them to identify and implement performance improvement activities.