Supplier of Promotional Products is hiring a Order Processing Clerk.
Shift: M-F 9:30am-5:30pm (some OT, Nothing too demanding)
Pay: $12-13/hour (weekly pay)
Order Processing Clerk is responsible for:
- Works side by side with Account Executive
- Managing client orders; from the client placing the order to the off-shore manufacturing facility receiving it, producing the product and shipping to the client.
- Receive the order by phone, email or website, log the order, and email proof samples to the client
- Correspond between the client and the offsite manufacturing facility, invoice the client and follow up with them for a Quality call.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) plus
- Clear English, well-spoken and writing
- Strong computer skills to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to use Quick Books
- 2 years Business to Business experience
- Sales previous products or similar