ATTENTION LIVINGSTON PARISH! Tired of sitting in Baton Rouge traffic?!?!!?
Residential/Commercial Electrician wanted to service our wonderful clients in the Greater Livingston Parish area!
Great company, competitive benefits including usage of a company vehicle.
- Connect wire to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters and test lamps
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair to endure compliance with codes
4 years experience working as a Residential and/or Commercial Electrician
Send resume and references to: Shelly.Ferguson@Westaff.com