- STOP!!! This is for anyone who wants a great job with the opportunity to advance!!!
- Looking for that job that will teach you new skills?
- Looking to advance and be more than just general labor?
- Then this is the job for you!
- Must be able to work OT and Weekends
- Must have knowledge of Word and Excel and able to pass Haz-Mat Certification
- This position is responsible for inspection of Class 9 and Class 2 hazardous parts for Air and Ground transportation
- These items include seatbelts and airbags and are already packaged for shipping
- Inspection of Class 2 & Class 9 Hazardous materials for DOT compliance
- Completing paperwork with proper compliance
- Customer Service and Tracking
- Data Entry
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Customer service skills
- Multi-task Experience
- MUST have 1-2 years of Inspection/Warehouse experience.