3 MONTHS ++
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- HS Diploma
- 5+ years of work experience with lathes, milling machines, grinders and other finishing machines.
- Must be able to run and program CNC machines.
- Read blue prints.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and other CAD/CAM systems is desired.
- Must have the ability to maintain and troubleshoot machining equipment (including lubrication, and maintaining of fluid levels and coolant mixtures).
- PLC controls
- Metrology tools, such as micrometers, verniers, and comparators
3 month, minimum assignment covering for an employee who is out on a leave of absence. We would like to fill this role as soon as possible. Please provide a quick turnaround of resumes.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF THIS POSITION
- Maintain a safe and clean workplace.
- Perform complex and specialized machining operations on a variety of materials including metals, polymers and ceramics.
- Experience setting up and performing operations on machine tools such as lathes, milling, machines, surface grinders, and metrology equipment with or without CNC & PLC controls.
- Work with engineers in the Grinding & Finishing Technology group, interacting with internal customers, and performing machining work as needed.
- Use metrology tools, such as micrometers, verniers, and comparators to measure parts.
- Provide verbal and/or written updates to supervisor and engineers, as requested.