Location - Worcester, MA
Temp position, possible temp to perm
In person interview
$30-$45 an hour
Design experimental plans with guidance, execute experiments, analyze data, generate laboratory protocols, and contribute to technical reports and product summaries.
• Specialized in human cell culture
• Experience in fluorescence microscopy for long-term cell imaging
• Utilizes basic scientific or engineering principles and techniques to undertake specific tasks and projects with limited scope
• Troubleshoots and solves problems in the design/execution of development projects
• Exhibits creativity in selecting approaches and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Supports senior engineers and scientists in R&D team with their projects
• Executes and/or supports commercial and manufacturing support requests
• Manages and documents projects and tasks effectively with supervision
• Presents data internally and contributes to external publications when appropriate
• Plays leading role in lab management: safety aspects, equipment maintenance, 5S, lab audit preparation and action follow-up, lab postings, regular equipment checks etc.
• Demonstrates open and collaborative approach in all areas of responsibility
• Conducts hands-on experimental work
Ideally need someone very familiar with methods and techniques of cell culture with primary cells and cell lines; familiarity working in a clean room, understanding of cell manufacturing methods and requirements..
BS degree in Biology, Immunology, Biotechnology, Bio engineering, bio chemistry or other relevant degree.
This person will need to have the HepB-titer or vaccination prior to starting.