As a Principal full stack developer, you will work within a scrum team. You will be responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and enhancements of the ACE applications written in high-level languages (C#, AngularJS, CQL, T-SQL) and frameworks (.NET Core, .NET MVC).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- A minimum of 10 years of software engineering experience to include coding for/in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Database, Charting software.
- A minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience in full stack development.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a senior/lead Software Engineer working on new product development and feature enhancements with Cassandra or other NoSQL store as the backend.
- Experience working in fast pace Agile environment.
- Experience in a distributed development environment.
- Knowledge of .NET web APIs using REST Web Service development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable self-supervisory/leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Experience in performance tuning.
- Prior experience in the AMR/AMI industry.
- Experience in responsive and accessible web-based development; HTML, Bootstrap, AngularJS, XML, JSON, etc.