Software design and development for a family of multi-tier 24x7 Azure Cloud hosted web applications. The applications focus on the consumer presentment and analytics of utility usages such as billing data for electric, gas, and water consumption.
- Act as a senior/lead Automation Engineer across all software and operations disciplines.
- Build robust, reusable automated functional, performance, and regression test frameworks and test suites to run in the CI pipeline. This includes test suites to test the SaaS solution from an end-to-end and end-user perspective as well as at the APIs and the web services level.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a suite of enterprise applications, in an Agile development environment, with an eye towards quality and testability.
- Be an essential participant in the scrum team(s) and provide frequent automation updates in the daily standups.
- Translate use cases into automated test cases to be executed in the CI pipeline automation test suite. Analyze the automated test results and report on bugs and the overall health of the solution.
- Evangelize automation and high-quality coding standards from the start. For example, make sure developers create unit tests, or follow TDD, and create all artifacts necessary for automation.
- 5 years of experience in automation tools, such as Visual Studio Team Services, AngularJS, Jasmine, GULP – Workflow, Karma – Test Runner, PhantomJS – Headless Browser, Istanbul – Test Coverage, AutoMapper, MS Unity Container, Postman/Newman, NUnit, MS Test, Protractor, Selenium, Browserstack, etc.
- 5 years of experience in a variety of architecture/design patterns, especially in .NET platforms.
- 3 years of experience with Cloud computing.
- Exposure to a broad range of development tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with Cassandra.