Location: Leominster, MA
Job Title: Mechanic / Die Setter
Pay: $17.83 -$18.90/hr (may be more flexible based on experience)
Schedule: 1st shift | Monday – Thursday 7:30AM – 4:00PM & Friday 7:30AM-11:30AM (36 hours) with additional hours as needed
Summary Description –Under general supervision will perform the following duties:
- Perform skilled mechanical repair and maintenance of heavy and light mechanical equipment.
- Repair, adjust, service and test equipment using hand and power tools
- Set up and perform die change as needed.
- Assists in the trouble shooting of mechanical equipment and takes action as required to correct problem.
- Lubricate and maintain a wide variety of parts and auxiliary equipment.
- Maintain and update equipment as needed for Lock Out/Tag Out program.
- Reports all unsafe working conditions and makes sure work area is kept clean and safe.
- Prepare daily records of time logs and materials used on the job.
- Maintain machines within tolerance levels.
- Maintain spare parts inventory.
- Work closely with Dept Manager, Process Technician and shift Lead