Westaff is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic. for a company in Enfield, CT. They have openings for 1st shift, pay is based off experience.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Operate electrical hand tools as well as voltage, ampere, and temperature measuring devices
- Work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, or layouts
- Diagnose problems in order to replace or repair parts/machinery as required
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance as directed
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Assemble, fabricate, and install parts, equipment, and machinery
- Fill out necessary paperwork (eMaint program, RMA Documentation, Tool Repair, etc.)
- Using micrometers, vernier calipers, and height measurements.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Maintenance Experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Knowledge and/or skills for Metal Fabrication
- Read and understand Mechanical Blueprints
- High competency of pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Ability to use measuring equipment, micrometers, welding equipment, and gauges.