Westaff is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant with responsibilities in contractual commitments, journal entries, account reconciliations, account analysis, accounting schedules and monthly financial close.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares analyses for contractual commitments and ensures timely payment in accordance with the contracts
- Prepares and maintains recurring journal entries
- Prepares licensing revenue analysis, and works with licensees to ensure accurate and timely reporting and payment is received
- Review and release invoices and/or prepare journal entries to accrue for direct import and port of entry shipments
- Prepare schedules and record entries related to loyalty and gift card programs
- Prepares allowance for doubtful accounts and IBNR analysis
- Prepares workers’ compensation schedules and related entries
- Maintains files and schedules for leases
- Maintains files for vehicle titles and registrations
- Maintains files for unclaimed property reporting
- Prepares various accounting, tax, and insurance schedules. Maintains SharePoint site and Access Database for contractual commitments, including but not limited to: player incentives, sponsorship, conference adoptions, licensing arrangements, etc.Prepares various journal entries, account reconciliations, and general month end close activities
Please note strong Excel skills are required and test will be required of anyone considered.
Qualified applicants, please apply!