Westaff is now hiring for Customer Service Eligibility Specialists to work for one of the largest employer in Topeka!
As an Eligibility Specialist, you will provide the highest level of customer service to state assistance applicants over the phone.
Job Duties include:
- Take inbound calls from state assistance applicants
- Gather missing income information to complete process
- Research member information and review data to ensure accuracy
- Determine eligibility for medical benefits
- Register applications in state Medicaid system
- Utilize multiple computer programs
- Multi-task, ie type and talk at the same time
$12 per hour to start - Room for growth - Temp-to-hire opportunity!
Your schedule will be between the hours of operation: 7 am - 7 pm Monday-Friday (weekends OFF!)
Full-time job 40 hours per week
Our ideal candidates possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Data entry and typing skills
- Professional and considerate communication
- Regular and predictable attendance patterns
- Prior office experience preferred, not required
- Proof of education completion (minimum HS diploma/GED)
Why work for Westaff?
- Weekly Pay - every Friday via Direct Deposit or Comdata
- Health Insurance available
- Weekly and monthly Employee Recognition (gift cards, lunches, etc)
- Free online courses via PennFoster and Better WorkLife Academy
- Onsite support from Westaff representative - We care about your success!