Supply Chain Associate
GRAND BLANC, MI
- Exciting Opportunity for Associates who want to SUCCEED!
- Large Growing Company Lots of Room to Advance!
- Perfect Opportunity for Anyone with Previous Banking or Mortgage Experience
- Will answer Inquiries from Customer, Act as Liaison between Customer and Carrier of Loads and Orders
- Will Schedule Loads and Orders for Delivery, Will Enter/Update and Track Loads/Orders in System
- Responsible for Resolving Claims and Freight Pay Issues
- Proficient with all MS Office Suites
- Strong Organizational Sills
- Ability to Work within Team Environment
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Professional in Manner and Appearance