Location: Devens, MA
Shift: Monday - Friday | 7am-4:00pm
Pay rate: $16.00/hr
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established customer requirements.
- Works closely with the accounting department to ensure customers are billed accurately.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with management to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Multi task
- Communicate Effectively
- Teamwork Orientation
- Customer service experience in the warehouse industry
- Computer experience
- Shipping/receiving skills
- Knowledge of the trucking industry