Westaff is currently seeking experienced Warehouse associates skilled in order selection and fulfillment on third shift. Candidates should have previous warehouse experience operating manual pallet jacks and packaging completed warehouse orders in the freezer.
Westaff offers health insurance to all associates as well at the opportunity to enroll in FREE online classes in blueprint reading, industrial math, English and more!
Full time schedule with opportunities for overtime and advancement!
Third Shift Sunday-Thursday 6:00pm-2:00a.
Warehouse associate Job duties:
- Use of voice technology to safely and accurately select product in freezer (-13 to 36 degree) warehouse.
- Select, place and build orders on pallets/racks for customer delivery.
- Assure accurate and organized product selection, handling and damage control.
- Wrap and label pallet for proper loading.
- Use of manual pallet jack throughout the warehouse.
MUST HAVE FREEZER WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE.
- High school diploma or G.E.D., or one to three years related experience.
- Minimum of three (2) years related experience in a warehouse, retail, wholesale, or food service setting.
- Must be proficient in latest software and technology.
- The ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and able to keep accurate records for tracking and reporting.
- Problem solving to identify solutions and meet and enhance organizational mission.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, metal carts, etc.
- Ability to maneuver heavy loads on a pallet jack on and off truck ramp.
- Ability to climb ladders and carry up to 70 pounds up and down.
- Ability to pack, unpack and put away various materials.
- Prolonged standing, walking and bending in addition to sitting in front of a computer.
- Ability to give regular communications in person, writing, by email and by phone.
- Ability to work in below 0°F temperatures for short periods of time.
- Working inside a warehouse environment.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Working in commercial freezer/cooler ranging from -13 to 36 degrees