Westaff is looking for a Quality Inspector for a growing company in Berlin, CT!
1st and 2nd shift positions
$18+ based on experience
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Inspect and test parts from lay up department
- Apply knowledge of shop mathematics, machining and testing procedures to inspect and test.
- Use Vernier's, calipers, height gauges, optical comparators, measuring machines such as CMM or Faro Arm, testing equipment, and other hand tools.
- Handle and store the tools and interface with customers as required.
- Ensure the integrity of the Quality Management System is maintained at all times related to quality assurance processes.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Monday- Friday
- 1st shift, 7:00Am-3:30PM
- 2nd shift, 3:30pm-12:00am
- DOE, $18+
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in an Inspection environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Epicor software, Excel, and Word