have production experience? Are you a night owl? Westaff has immediate openings for a 3rd shift production personnel with a great local client. This could be the match for you. Apply today for immediate consideration at www.westaff.com.
Candidate will participate in the mixing and production of multiple food products.The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Have the ability to reason with and apply basic math , including use of calculator and understanding units of measure .
- Be dependable and reliable.
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare and verify equipment, tools and mixing materials are ready for use at the start of each shift according to established procedures and batch schedule.
- Prepare products based on given specifications, including measuring and mixing ingredients, converting units of measure and keeping accurate records.
- Operate mixing equipment in the preparation of products. Collaborate and communicate regularly with other mixing staff to ensure efficiency, quality and safety are always paramount.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, tools and production room as needed. Follow established procedures in the disassembly, cleaning, sanitation, and reassembly of all equipment and tools.