Three day weekend!
Immediate General Labor openings in Norwalk, OH!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate straw wattle machine(s) and vertical packaging baler
- Manufacture, package and palletize straw wattles; lifting and placing straw wattles into vertical baler, packing and banding pallets
- Dispose of all scrap wattle materials and other trash into trash compactor
- Clean/sweep straw chaff around wattle area(s)
- Organize pallets, raw materials, etc.
- Fill in at necessary positions, as trained, when necessary per Management
- Other duties as assigned by Management
The hours for this position are 4:30PM-6AM, Monday-Thursday with occasional overtime.
*Due to the nature of the materials used to manufacture this product, individuals with allergies to dust and straw/hay are strongly encouraged to apply for other positions with our company.