Local Candidates Only
In person interviews
• Ability to draft project budgets, timeline and outline critical paths to complete.
• Working with Development chemists, Supervisors and outside Engineering vendors to design/size process equipment.
• Coordinating with Development Chemists to develop, configure and optimize new processes – through inception through to start up and certification.
• Coordinating with Facilities, Manufacturing and Maintenance to establish equipment installation plans, mechanical integrity testing and start-up procedures, as necessary.
• Develop methods and innovative solutions to improve production rates.
• Manage cost and time constraints.
• Performing material and energy balances as part of Chemical Process Improvement program.
• Generating process schematics, PFDs/P&ID, and LO-TO diagrams.
• Provide SOPs (operating instruction) for various processes and equipment.
• Troubleshooting with operators and supervisors as needed.
• Investigate current processes and conditions, and offer process, safety and quality improvements.
• Investigation and assessment of process parameters; collect and interpret data including temperatures, pressures, flow rates, composition, etc.
• Performing risk assessments in a team-based setting.
• Coordinating with Sustainability group and Quality/Environmental engineer as needed to assist in various environmental obligations.