We are seeking Material Handlers for a manufacturing company in Benson, MN!!
GREAT PAY and BENEFITS!
1st Shift: 6:30am to 4:30pm plus OT as needed
2nd Shift: 4:30pm to 3:00am plus OT as needed
Pay: $17.16 per hour (plus an additional $1.50 for second shift)
- Participate in manufacturing activities associated within area.
- Group and organize parts and move to correct work center or location.
- Participate in safety audits of work area.
- Detect quality concerns in parts, position of parts on carts, racks, bins and communication of parts shortages if applicable.
- Computer transactions must be completed in software system immediately to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Complete safety checklists on a daily basis.
- Responsible for equipment (forklift and racking) and all parts.
- Remove sheet skeletons from the lasers and put in the correct dumpster.
- Empty scrap trays and bins.
- Follow all safety & quality requirements
- Detecting quality concerns in parts
- Group/organize parts & move to correct work center or location
- Complete safety checklist on forklifts on a daily basis
Experience: General knowledge of equipment and parts is preferred