Westaff is hiring Loan Processors for a fantastic client in Ascension Parish!
The position(s) will start contract with a possibility of going perm!
Experience in Home Mortgage and/ or Car Loans is required.
Loan Processor performs all duties related to consumer loan documentation and boarding. Duties include:
- Audit backlogged Loan packets for completeness and correctness.
- Review all documentation, list all policy exceptions and report findings.
- Compile necessary documents, credit reports, flood determination and UCC searches for pending loan applications.
- Prepare preliminary disclosures for real estate.
- Correspond with attorney, title company and/or insurance company to obtain necessary information in a timely manner in order to complete and close loan.
- Input information into database.
- Complete checklist, making sure loan is compliant and all documents are correct. Complete any other necessary documents for loan officer (HMDA, HOEPA, Flood Worksheets). Verify insurance coverage, such as hazard, flood, and title insurance on real estate Loans.
- Assist officer in clearing any exceptions.
- Serve as back-up for other loan department duties.
Must have a good working knowledge of loan documents.
Must be computer literate with excellent research and data entry skills.
Must have 3-5 years experience working as a Loan Processor.