Westaff is seeking a Project Assistant with excel, pivot table and pharma/medical device experience for a well-known company in Maryland Heights!
Pay: 18-20 hourly
- Identifying, sorting and filing important documentation.
- Setting up required meetings as well as facilitating and communicating properly.
- Creating and organizing LMS reports for review.
- Compile reports from LMS and prepare pivot table matrices in Excel.
- Serve as a liaison between the project leads and other team members.
- Help the team to reach deadlines and communicate and issues.
- Provide customer support for training issues.
- Associates degree in business or computer systems, or 2 years related experience.
- 1 year of experience working in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Highly literate with technology; quickly learns new applications and tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; mastery of Excel preferred.
- Must have vigilant attention to detail and proactively address issues and concerns.
- Must be willing and able to work beyond the hours typically defined as a “regular” workday, which may or may not include weekends and holidays.
If Interested - Apply Today!