This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a desired employer in the Barre area. This position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Under direction of the supervisor and other leadership staff, the Food Production Warehouse associate is responsible for processing cheese, operating machines, packing, boxing, and cleaning. Job includes performing one or more packaging functions such as boxing, running filling line and cranking, while following company safety and quality programs, along with productivity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets-up and dismantles machines, cleans and sanitizes prior and after using.
- Controls the weight, takes frequent measurements and adjusts machinery accordingly.
- Feeds packaging into machine and product on conveyor, controls seal, packaging and coding quality and accuracy.
- Washes product bags and storage tanks.
- Takes pH, temperature, moisture on product to control the process.
- Assembles pipes, connects vats, pumps, and other equipment based on process.
- Performs environmental cleaning following company Quality Plan.
- Helps in tasks as assigned and/or where needed.
- Helps in other departments, as needed.