Schedule: Monday – Thursday | 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. | 32 hours per week with extra hours as needed on Friday
Pay: $12.59-$13.43/hr to start (based on experience) plus a $0.60/hr pay differential.
Summary Description –Under general supervision will perform the following duties:
- Operate an injection molding machine
- Inspect for optical distortion, crazing, pits, discoloration, scratches, digs, and gas marks
- Through the use of a computer, maintain necessary detailed records of product being molded
- Detect and report any irregular operation, questions, defective parts, needed repairs, safety hazards, or special problems to Department Manager, Supervisor, Lead Person, Asst. Lead Person or Quality Control Inspector
- For problematic suspect parts always collaborate with lead person and quality inspecto
- Adhere to written job instructions. Double check work (travelers, scanned trays, tray quantities, work instructions, etc.) for accuracy.