The ideal candidate must be mechanically inclined and have at least five years of experience setup and running CNC Swiss machines. Equipment includes new Tsugami CNC Swiss, Tornos CNC Swiss, and a production CNC Swiss combined Laser Cutting & Machining Lathe.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setup of CNC Swiss Machines
- Run / Operate multiple CNC Swiss and CNC Lathes
- Inspect Own Parts / Work
- Make Adjustments / Edits
- Change Tools
- Maintain Machine Logs
- Daily routine machine maintenance
The CNC Swiss Set-Up Operator is also required to:
- Have strong knowledge of tooling concepts, machining practices, and troubleshooting and debugging processes.
- Have solid knowledge of blueprint reading, production gauging, and geometrical tolerances.
- Be willing to learn new technologies and take on challenging tasks
- Have good communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Understand and follow written procedures
- Follow safety and 5S procedures
- Have good attendance
- Be quality minded and responsible for their work
- Be able to lift moderate loads regularly (under 40 lbs)
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Able to prioritize changes in a fast pace working environment