Aerospace company in the Doral area is hiring a Senior IDG Technician (Integrated Drive Generator).
This is a Long-term Temp to Hire Position
Schedule: M-F 7am-4pm
Starting Pay Rate: $24/hour
- Perform testing/ trouble shooting, inspection, quoting, repair maintenance on Integrated Drive Generators.
- Rework on various types of Aircraft (IDG/CSD/Gen components/ accessories), while keeping in line with the respective CMM, SPM, SB/AD, EO, Airline Tech.
Data Required Skills/Competencies/Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in Power Generation component maintenance
- Superior working knowledge and experience of IDG/GEN accessory disassembly/ assembly. Extensive experience testing and troubleshooting IDG/GEN Components
- Strong working knowledge of AC/ DC, with ability to fault isolate
- Able to work in a fast pace /time sensitive environment, while multitasking
- Be organized, follow directions and be proactive with shop requirements.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and be quality focused.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- A & P Licenses preferable but not mandatory
- Military training or equivalent a plus