Immediate 2nd Shift Assembler positions
Overtime available during the week and Saturday OT - must be flexible and willing to accept OT shifts
Assembler Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component. - Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assemblers are responsible for 100% inspection of fragile metal components; deburrs, microscope inspects and tests
- Smaller department, requiring self-motivating and task-focused work attitude
- 1-2 years of assembler or inspection experience
- Microscope inspection a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand for 8 hours+
- Excellent dexterity for small assembly jobs